In the attached file, the answer key says that the answers to the points number 6 and 8 are as follows:
6. three minutes past one.
8. seventeen minutes past four.
While for the other points like the point 5, it says:
5. twenty-five past eight.
My questions are:
1. Why was the word 'minutes' used in points 6 & 8 and not in 5?
2. Is it possible to say 6 & 8 without 'minutes' as follows?
6. three past one.
8. seventeen past four.
3. Is it possible to say 5 with minutes?
5. twenty-five minutes past eight.