Hi there, can anyone please tell me what the difference between a/an, one and you in the following sentences? Are they all correct and do they mean the same?
- One should be careful around one’s stove to avoid burning oneself.
- You should be careful around your stove to avoid burning yourself.
- A person should be careful around their stove to avoid burning themselves.
4. How to tell if one has diabetes?
5. How to tell if you have diabetes?
6. How to tell if someone has diabetes?
7. How to tell if a person has diabetes?