Can I say,
(1) Peter and John's hobby is playing football. One day, his friends decided to play in the park, so Peter brought along the football with his friends. They played together delightedly.
(2) Peter's hobby is playing football with his friends. One day, they decided to the park to play.
(3) Peter's hobby is playing football during his free time. Last Sunday was sunny and fine, Peter played it with his friends in the park.
(4) Peter and John have a hobby / have same hobby, playing football.
(5) Peter's hobby is playing football game with his friends. They decided to go to the park to play.
(6) He decided to invite his friends to play football at the park.
(7) Peter has a hobby - playing football. One day, he met his friends at the park. They decided to play there.