1. I don't think you can do that without being seen.
2. I don't like being told what to do.
3. He hates being kept waiting.
4. We managed to climb the tree without being seen.
5. Sometimes the children were abused by being ignored.
6. Out professor has no tolerance for being treated disrespectfully.
7. It may not be directly related to the subject being discussed.
8. The minister underwent the experience of eggs being thrown at him.
9. You have undergone the experience of its being explained.
10. A COUPLE YEARS AGO I DECIDED THAT I WAS DONE WITH BEING MISTREATED BY NEGATIVE AND ABUSIVE PEOPLE.
11. Umbrage is a feeling of anger caused by being offended.
12. Umbrage is a feeling of being offended by what someone has said or done.
13.I can understand being deceived into thinking it's a joke.
14. All fruits and vegetables need to be washed thoroughly before being eaten.
15. Trump angrily exits press conference after being challenged by female reporters
16. The most complaints received in any sector relate to people being sold faulty cars or being tricked.