Are these definitions of 'a lady's man' below I got from the internet all true?
1. A lady's man is someone who's popular with the ladies.
2. A Ladies man enjoys pleasing women and being adored by them, including sleeping with them.
3. When you are a ladies' man you get more attention, admiration, dates, and intimacy than the average guy.
4. A lady's man is very fond of the company of women and who, because of his charm, attentiveness, and flirtatiousness, is very attractive to them.
5. A ladies man will be totally honest.
6. A ladies man loves women, but shows them respect and is generally good to them.
Thank you very much.