I would like to ask you about the expression "sick to/in one's stomach".
 Does this sentence mean A, B, or both?
- I feel sick to/in my stomach.
A. I have a stomach ache.
B. I feel nausea.
 Do we use these expressions too?
- I feel sick to/in my heart/head/back/leg.
 Could you please check and correct my sentences?
1. I feel sick (in/to my stomach). / Take/Try this medicine.
2. Bad/Rotten/Spoiled/Stale food makes you sick (in/to your stomach).
3. I felt sick (in/to my stomach) when I first heard the story.
4. The cruel sight made me (feel) sick (in/to my stomach)!
Thank you very much.
Enjoy twinkling stars in the dark sky.